welkam to my blog dear friends . take a look n juz FOLLOW me ! ^_^

I Wish That I Had Never Meet You

I m glad i did meet you. Cause you were the one who always asked me if anything was wrong. You were the one who loved me for me. The one who cared when everyone else didn t. The one who listened. The one who stayed up late just to talk about the randomest shit ever. Hahaha. Yes, totally miss that moment :/  You were the one who i told secrets to. The one who taught me new things. The one who laughed at my bad jokes. The one who did things, just for me :’) I really want the old you :(
But then again, there would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for heartbreaks. No need for pain or tears. No need for forgotten promises. No need for crying myself to sleep. No need for acting like you care. No need, for everthing you ve done to make me feel like absolutely nothing :/


suke ?? like jer ^_^